Sunday, March 28, 2010

And then March Comes to an End...

So I finally delivered that graduation speech for the class of 2010 in Mother Goose elementary.


It was held in CSI Stadia, which is, like, ten notches higher than what we had when we graduated from elementary 14 years ago. The place was posh, totally decked out and airconditioned. I envied the kids a bit. Remember when we had ours in the quadrangle, and we were all sweating under the hot summer evening?

Anyway, the speech went by smoothly naman--thank God. I finished writing my speech the morning of the event. Haha. Talk about procrastination!

* * *

And then Christian and I went to Hundred Islands last Saturday.



My family used to go here every summer. This was my grandfather's favorite beach. I believe you guys have been here at least once before. Gorgeous place, isn't it?


Christian was pretty much content sleeping under the overhanging rocks. Haha! Typical.


Beautiful as Hundred Islands may be, Christian and I still both agree that Tondol Beach is the prettiest that Pangasinan has to offer. For me, I say it's the best beach I've ever been to. Tondol for the win, baby! :) Gena and Kim--that's definitely going to be on our to-do list for the summer! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the speaking engagement. when i did that three years ago it was held at the astrodome. medyo mainit din. nag-level up na sila!

    as for tondol, can't wait to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tondol is sooo beautiful! :) And I am so envious of the beaches there. Here, it's never really warm enough to get in the damn water!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors