Sunday, March 28, 2010


Karissa graduated from college last March 26. I couldn't believe it. I'm so proud of her.
The morning of her graduation, i was browsing through a magazine and saw a profile of one of the models.It said birthdate: March 7,1987. Instictively, i started to compute how old this person was and then i realized I was unaware of how old I was. I guess i stopped counting at 20?
For a moment i couldn't believe how fast the years went by (mushy and cliche i know) and today my sister has finished college. And 2 years from now Klaudine would too.

3 comments:

  1. haay.. time flies.

    and so are we.
    hahahahaha! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Well, Vida is graduating middle school this May and starts high school this fall!!! Wow. And Kim, you totally look like your mom in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time Flies, but Sparx keep flyin'!! Hahaha! :)

    Congratumalazions, Karissa! And congrats to Kristoffer, too! He was on the graduating class of MG elem 2010! I saw Tita Mady and Tito Fred in the event :) Haaaaay... we're getting old, guys

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors