Sunday, March 21, 2010

Whirlwind week!


The past week was pretty crazy for me. I didn't realize just how much I did until I uploaded all my photos!

Sunday found me hanging out with a very good friend of mine, Sharelle. She is moving back home to Utah, so I don't know when I'm gonna see her again! I will miss her so...


The Monday, my cousin came with her beau Phil to visit. They are a really good couple, and I hope things work out! Phil is about to leave for the military, and I can't even imagine how hard it must be to know you're going to be apart for so long!



We went to one of my favorite Thai food places, Bangkok Garden.




This was also the week my allergies completely flared up, thanks to these blooms.


And the week Vinny got his sutures removed. He was very happy on the way to the vet.


The week we said good-bye to a coworker, Yuriy. We went to one of my FAVORITE Italian pizza place, Hot Italian. Yum.

Rita and Yuriy:


And me:


Igor and the girls:

Such a ladies' man!

I just absolutely love all the details in this place. It feels to me like a truly cultural experience to come and dine here







The espresso machine

Gelato



What a fun evening with friends!

Then on Thursday I went to see Chicago the musical. This theatre is absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, I couldn't take photos of the performance because of copyright reasons.




Friday evening was spent around citronella bonfires, wine, and friendly neighbors.



And Saturday was baby shower day for a dear friend, who also happens to be the HOTTEST mama I have ever seen pregnant! It's been such a long road for them to get pregnant, and she is radiant. Pregnancy suits her well. And, I get to take her maternity photos ina few weeks!

Here she is from the back. She is 7 months along!

This isn't even a maternity dress.

She still runs about 5-6 miles every other day or so, hence the nice toned legs! I wish.

Of course, some drinks :)


The dad-to-be

After the shower, we all went to the Sierra Nevada Brewery for some beer and dinner.

The sampler

And lastly, one of Vinny, who is patiently waiting for me to go play fetch with him.

I hope everyone had a great week!

4 comments:

  1. that bottle of chang sure makes me drool...if you dont mind me asking where is bangkok garden located? would love to have some thai food over the weekend..yum! btw, great blog.


    potentcocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! And thanks for stopping by! We're still in the beginning stages of the blog and we are loving it.

    The restaurant is in Sacramento--I've been going for the last 5 years and I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mari! How come I don't see pics of Brodie?! :( Poor Brodie. BTW, the gelato looks heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because Brodie is uneventful in the best way possible. But I do have a few pictures I can post :) Auntie Kaye is so sweet to worry about Brodie-butt.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors