Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Week That Was

Graduation galore would be the phrase to describe the past week. Three in a row, plus post-birthday dinner by Kaye and me.

Here's the week in pictures:
St. Scholastica's College Grade School Unit Graduation, March 19

With the blackboard behind us--how appropriately teacher-y
My Prep Family

Post-Birthday Dinner with the Gang at Romulo Cafe, March 22


The Katherines grace us with their presence, as the boys take this shot

Prep Moving-up Ceremony, March 23
With all the hurry and scurry, this is the only shot I got to take.
Nadine and Nicole all set up to dance 'Animal Boogie'. There's 28 more behind them.

Renz's High School Graduation, March 26



Mama's hand fixing him up


Sibs


Feet: mine and Mona's--one of the few times I get to wear flats. I loved the look. :)

* * *

Now, I'm back in the province, and downtime has officially started.

Looking forward to a lazy, laidback Lent.

2 comments:

  1. congrats, Renz! :)
    RE: the shoes, that pic got me thinking a bit. Who is who? I was thinking that those legs with the red shoes kind of look like Gena's, but the color combination is so unlike Gena and more Mona-ish. Enlighten me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know the answer by now, as you've seen more pics from FB. :)
    the feet with the candy-colored shoes are mine, but the shoes are mona's. the whole outfit is, because i don't bring clothes when i go home. except for laundry. :)
    besides, she has too many.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors